- Lightspeed is the debut album by the Dutch pop rock band Destine. It was released February 1, 2010, and January 29, 2010 on iTunes. Seven from the twelve songs were released on the singles from “Stars” and “In Your Arms”. The other five were recorded later.
- The speed of light, usually denoted by c, is a physical constant important in many areas of physics. Light and all other electromagnetic radiation always travel at this speed in empty space (vacuum), regardless of the motion of the source or the inertial frame of the observer.
- Julie Power (also known as Lightspeed) is a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe. She first appeared in Power Pack #1 and was created by Louise Simonson and June Brigman.
- religion: an institution to express belief in a divine power; “he was raised in the Baptist religion”; “a member of his own faith contradicted him”
- Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof
- A system of religious belief
- religion: a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny; “he lost his faith but not his morality”
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc; “he cherished the faith of a good woman”; “the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust”
- Complete trust or confidence in someone or something
Lightspeed Champion, Dev Hynes